Make the best PandeYuca sugar free and gluten free
- Pandeyuca Alcagüete Premix
- Costeño Cheese or Curd
- Butter or Olive Oil
- And lots of love!
Preparation (7 Servings approx)
- In a container put 1 cup of Alcagüete Premix.
- Add 1 cup of coastal or country cheese and salt to taste
- Open a space in the center of the mixture, add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of butter, 1/4 cup of water. Mix and knead with enthusiasm until you obtain a dough with a smooth texture (If you need to moisten, add a little more water)
- Make balls the size of 1 lemon, place them on a previously greased tray and put them 5 cm apart.
- Bake at 230 degrees until they reach their maximum expansion and lower the oven temperature to 180 degrees until you achieve the desired toast.
- Enjoy and share!