Vanilla Ice Cream with Greek Yogurt with Alcagüete Cookies
- A Greek yogurt
- Half a cup of milk (or vegetable drink) about 100-150 ml
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Cocoa Nibs Cookies 0% added sugar
- Toppings to taste: dried fruits, cocoa nibs, walnuts ...
- Stir the Greek Yogurt a little to make it more manageable.
- Add the milk little by little and continue beating; then we add the vanilla extract and put everything in the freezer.
- We will have to remove the container with the ice cream approximately every half hour to stir so that it does not stay frozen.
- Add the Cocoa Nibs and any other toppings you want.